Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Knitting Group

I found a wonderful knitting group that meets at a local pastry parlor. Today was my second time joining the group and already I feel completely at home. Pat let me borrow her copy of Debbie Macombers new book Back on Blossom street. If you are a knitter and a reader you should check out her blossom street series. The stories center around Lydia and her Yarn shop.

I finished a sock for my sweet little Annabelle during the meeting. I was worried that it would be a little too big but it fit just perfectly. Now I just need to make the second one the same size.

I also finished and started a second scarf using Patons Ci Ci yarn. I plan to gift both scarfs if I can wrestle them from Annabelle.

That is all I have for now pictures to come soon. We are off to watch my son's coach pitch baseball game.

No comments: