Monday, November 10, 2008

Knitted Babes

These are my knitted babes. Some have names and some do not, some are gifts and some are not. The picture above me is a picture of Gorgeous Beautiful as named by the young lady who received her as a gift.
These two young ladies are going to say in the family. The dark haired girl is my first attempt and the other my second. The patterns in Knitted Babes by Claire Garland are just wonderful. If you have children in your life that like dolls go out and buy this book right now it is worth twice the list price.
The babies that are staying at our house are getting quite a wardrobe thanks to vacation knitting and sewing.
We are now going to spend the rest of our vacation relaxing toodles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute...wish I could knit. Your children are very lucky to have you for a mama. My Mom knew how to knit and sew too. Will always remember the things she made for us.
eileen