Monday, June 15, 2009

Chevron Scarf and a new hat design

My chevron scarf started long ago has been languishing in my pile of works in progress. I dont' know why my attention has wandered but I hope to pick it back up and make some progress at the swimming pool.
The weather here in Missouri has been so gloomy and rainy that we have not turned our Air on yet which is a record for us I am sure.
I have also knit a hat of my own creation
the hat is knit with lion brand wool in brown and white, in the round, but you will have to wait for a later post for my info.


1 comment:

Little Munchkins said...

Your knitting looks great! I so wish I could knit,there are so many awesome projects I see online.

P/S : I wanted to say thank you for dropping by my blog during the SMS Giveaway and to let you know that I am having another giveaway now.