Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year New Beginnings New Chances to Learn!


Welcome 2010! I am looking forward to a new year in which to learn and grow as a spouse, parent, and teacher. There are many positive changes that I want to make this year but I hesitate to call them resolutions. Resolutions seem to only last until spring at the best so this year I want to make positived changes every month! My goal is to reflect on the past month and look forward to the current month on the first and post about the positive changes I want to make. I know that this sounds vague (as it should)!
My first goal for 2010

January: is to make healthy clean food choices. I want to incorporate 5 serving of fruits and vegetables every day in my diet. I also want to take pictures of our everyday lives not just the planned or special occasions. Last but not least I want to spend more one on one time with my son.

So far that is my list of changes for January I hope that the list will change and grow throughout the comming year~