Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A crazy wonderful week.

This doesn't happen very often at my house but Sleeping Beauty willingly laid down for her nap. Now I am off to take pictures of my knitting in the yard alone!


I Finished both of my simple socks and then adjusted the pattern a little bit okay a lot to make a pair for my little angel baby. I finished her first sock and was a little worried that it was going to be too long but it fit just perfect. thank goodness because I don't think that she wants to wait until the second one is finished to wear this one much less wait until she grows into them.

Okay, I know this looks like a baby hat and a darn cute one it would be but alas it is not although it has given me an idea. This little wonder is destined to be a center pull yarn ball holder that will fasten to my belt loop. I can't wait to get it finished and try it out. I hope to get the handle finished tonight and purchase the necessary hardware at Wal-Mart on my next visit. Once it is completed I will give you a new picture and I will also look up where I got the pattern from.


Another picture of my first pair of socks. If only it wasn't 90 degrees outside I would be wearing these socks everywhere. They would look a little out of place at the pool with my bathing suit. I am PROUD of these but don't say you heard it from me. Oh, and did I tell you that I think I am hooked on Sock knitting. I can't wait to get to Liberty to purchase more sock yarn from the Old Mill Stitchery.







And last but not least my two favorite men. We had a great time fishing together last weekend. We didn't catch any fish but we had a fun time together regardless.


Until next time knit, knit. knit. And please leave a comment I would love to hear from readers.



















No comments: