Thursday, March 6, 2008

Days 62-65 of 365 pictures this year

March 2nd. I wanted to post about my winter hutch setting before it was put away for the winter. My mom gave me these dishes for Christmas several year ago and I just love getting them out every year. The wine glasses are not part of the set but they are safe from the children up there.
March 3rd. My DH the enabler purchased more socks for me to make different sock monkeys but they were not exactly as described so I think that I am going to try to dye them this summer.
March 4rd. This is my bubble gum ball machine filled with bouncy balls. My children love getting to turn the handle to get a ball.
March 5th. More Christmas bread. I am addicted to this bread it is easy, sweet, and delicious. As soon as I get the bread machine recipe just right I will write it up for everyone.

No comments: