Sunday, January 20, 2008

days 14-17 for 365 pictures this year

Welcome Back It has been a while since I last posted. My picture for January 14th is home made banana chips. I love to make these in my dehydrator and they are very simple. Just slice the bananas and let them go until they are as dry as you want them.
January 15th the kids are bonding over a new movie that grandma gave them last weekend. They love cuddling together on the bed to watch a movie. I am very lucky to have two children that enjoy spending time together.
January 16th. The next two pictures go together. Brad received this dump truck for Christmas from my parents and they have been inseparable ever since. He wheels all over the house on that contraption.
Brad and I went to his schools literature night and had a lot of fun there was a tap dancer, a guitar player, and line dancing.
January 17th Brad has been into playing cards quite a lot lately his current favorite games are Go Fish and War. He was clearly the Victor in this game of war. Did you notice the gaps in his mouth? He had to have 4 teeth pulled one because it had a really bad cavity and the others so that his adult teeth can straighten out. The dentist wants to do the same on the bottom soon!

No comments: