Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pictures for days 9-13 of 365 pictures a year

January 9 This is my current Monkey sock modeled by Annabelle. Aren't those the cutest baby toes ever. The yarn was purchased at a yarn store in Independence MO. I don't remember the name of the yarn but I do know that the colorway is Popsicle. I can't wait to get both socks finished.
January 10 This is one of Annabelle's favorite Christmas gifts. She loves to create things with play dough.
January 11 This is my newest magazine and I must say that it is a refreshing change from the usual Parents and Parenting magazines that I usually read.
January 12 My Monkey sock is almost done!
January 13 This is what a morning without children looks like at my house. French Vanilla coffee with whipped cream, I am in heaven.

No comments: