Sunday, February 10, 2008

Days 38-39 of 365 Pictures This Year

February 7th I made Elise this smock yesterday to match the one that I made for Annabelle but have neglected to photograph. Elsie is a much more willing participant for photography sessions. The pattern is from Bend the Rules Sewing. Elsie just needs pants, a coat, and pj's before she can go to Tan-Tar-A with me next month.
Elsie loves to look out the window at the birds.
February 7th I made Christmas bread today to help fight off the cold. I mixed it in my new bread maker and then shape it by hand and finish baking it in the oven.
I helped the kids make these cookies for their grandpa they were a huge pain and I won't be making them ever again but they did turn out quite cute.
January 8th My mom picked up this thread holder at a second hand shop. The kids helped me put the spools on. Now all of my thread is easy to get to and somewhat oganized.

No comments: